Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why I am the way I am, I may never know!

If you are reading this, you know who I am. I don't fancy myself in being popular, nor do I make friends easily. So chances are, you are either considered family or part of my dwindling set of friends. But whoever you may be, welcome to my blog! First, thanks for clicking on the link I sent to come see what this is all about. You did your part. My part now is to make you keep coming back. Why? No, Google is not paying me. Although, I have read this can be done! That being said, if in the near future you see any ads on my blog, it was not intentional.

To begin, my boyfriend, who I spend approximately 2hrs a day (of course spread through out the day ) talking to, did not even knwo I was contemplating on starting a blog. He was included in the email with everyone else. I'm only making reference to this just to point out how random this was, and I chose to point him out, since he 'spends' the most time with me, and should have known about this venture. But he didn't, and obviously neither did you. so ta-daaaa.

Okay, if you have EVER asked yourself "hmmm, I wonder what Shalini is up to", you are now only a click away from finding out. Because this, ladies and gentlemen, is my answer to 'facebook mania'. And I can happily say, 'bug off facebook, I dont need you'.

Friends (lol, I remind myself of Vijay whenever I say that), I hope you will visit me again. I may not have a PhD, nor that law degree that I had once wished for, BUT I AM constantly trying to understand and unravel this thing we call 'life'. SO, just in case I have , you should check back in ...*wink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!

Wow...I thought this was some sort of junk mail that had actually made its way to my inbox....

First of all...Congrats on ur new venture of making friends ;)....what better way to do that then blog abt it ....new way.....i like ..i like...

Didn't know you were a blogger......you are one with many skills and talents......comic...blogger....what's next? artist??? C'mon tell me you are an artist......

but on a serious note....Good stuff ...now I know where to go when I need to know what u are upto.... :)

Dark Elf said...

Well I had a blogger account long before Facebook....and Facebook still lured me to the dark side. And one day it will you as well :p.