Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hate 'em suckers!

This is a post about why I hate guys, or should I say boys. I hate all guys! Exception to this premise is of course my dad, brother, boyfriend, brother-in-law, some uncles and very few other guys that I actually like. And oh yea, please include Vijay too in this list. He is still cute. Well....you get the point right? I pretty much hate guys that are mean, cruel, dumb and ugly! Yes, they are all ugly, because to me, if a guy has no personality, no kindness at heart, he IS ugly. And I think a lot of girls will agree with that statement, because ultimately it's the guy's personality that draws us to them. Notice I said ultimately, because I am well aware of our weakness too.

Boys are a peculiar creature. They taunt us when we are children and have been destined to break our hearts when we love them. Every girl in her lifetime must have had her heart broken at least once by a stupid little guy. This is okay, that boy can be forgiven. Love is not love if it wasn't bitter sweet at best of times. And of course the saying 'it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all' is the mantra of romantics everywhere. But what boggles my mind, is the fact that men, cause they are flippin' old men now, (again, by old I mean guys in their late 20s or early 30s) still find ways to break our hearts! After years of maturing, and novel life experiences, is it so hard to be honest and true to the person you claim to like? Why would any guy get into a relationship, especially that too with a tamil girl and not have the balls to commit? As girls we are inherently emotional and have good faith in love. That's why when we love a guy, we love him truly and completely. And to top that, we are Tamil! We want to marry the first guy we go out with!!! And for any guy to dismiss that as anything else, is an A#$! These slime dogs will take advantage of such girls, and not think twice about it. I know today those guys might think they got what they wanted, and might even believe they are happy, but a life of guilt and pettiness awaits them.

And oh yea....Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I'm sorry that everyone else had to read this post. You know how it is, sometimes you just have to expose those that cheat and lie. By the way, if anyone is thinking I wrote this in a fleat of anger against my boyfriend....lol....you are mistaken, I still love him very much!

No comments: