Friday, June 11, 2010

To You

I know some times it doesn't seem so. Or it would have even lasted; much less existed. But here I am again. Thinking. What great moments it had been. I sigh. A deep breath. A slow blink. The heart flutters. And I think again of the way we were.

Maybe my heart told your heart
It had a parking place outside
Or that we both like taking walks
And doing things at night.
Maybe our hearts have the same favorite color
And found each other that way
Or maybe because they both love sunshine best
And always tell summer to stay.
Maybe your heart sent my heart a secret message
That said, “I’ve been waiting for you...Let’s go.”
Or maybe when it comes to things like this,
There aren’t reasons….Hearts just know.

This time around, it's My heart to Your heart.
Santhipom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it...i think maybe i get my love for writing from you? is that possible :P cuz no1 in my family writes...that's for sure:P n e wayz...wat happened to blogging?!?1 get ON it already! we want more!
xoxo
-Princess Jasmine ;)