Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tell Me My Love...

Tell me what it is that you love so dearly about me? Is it the way I love you back? Or is it the way I find your hand, and interlock my fingers with yours? Maybe it's the way I say I love you to you. Or perhaps, it's the way I stand next to you, with as little space as possible. No. I think it's the way I brush your hair behind your ears. Or even the secret glimpses I pass your way when you are not looking. So which is it my love? Tell me what it is you love about me?

Tell me what it is that you hate so much about me? Is it because I call one too many times back when you don't answer your phone? Or is it the the few times you saw me stare out the window when you talk to me? Maybe it's the way I tell you that I want it my way. Or perhaps you think I still hold a grudge against your family? No. I think it's because I always have something smart to say about your friends? Or even the cranky voice I greet you with at times when I had little sleep. So which is it my love? Tell me what it is that you hate about me?

No comments: