Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another night....Another feeling...


So I saw the poster yesterday. Endhiran is being released worldwide this weekend, well September 30th to be exact It will be running all over Toronto. I'd probably catch it at Scarborough Town Centre, but it's running at Albion and Gerrard Cinema.....,also at Eglinton Town Centre and Scarborough Town Centre, and some next theatre in Mississauga that I never heard of, and of course never been just cause I never step inside that side of the country.

This is exciting times. Yes definitely. I love me a good Superstar movie. I didn't like Sivaji as much. Had it been sans Shriya maybe I would have...but her being paired up with Rajini was the most horrible decision of modern day Tamil cinema, and the 2nd worse mistake? the side swept hairstyle of Rajini!

Aishwarya will be different with Rajini I am sure. She looks older now. Sad, but true. So she will be a better match for Raijin, and besides...she can act unlike other actresses that shall go nameless here......beep......


I was skeptical when I saw the initial trailer...not another computer generated graphic overload please, I prayed! Well apparently it's not. It's actual special effects closely in line with Hollywood movies. So they say, and so I hope. Either way it will still be a treat to watch Thalaivar's movie. lol....now I definitely sound like a crazed fan.

In other News,

I was literally shocked to hear that Sivakarthikeyan got married last month. I KNOW! I had no idea. I was still hoping he'd get hooked up with tv actress Aishwarya that gave him good competition in Boys Vs. Girls! Oh well. I'm still excited. Vijay Tv will air their wedding details coming Sunday on "Namma Veedu Kalyanam".........YAY! It's going to be great, can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made my day! LOL