Thursday, August 12, 2010

It takes a Moment...

When the stars are shining bright above  me  and the cool, night wind blows past every inch of my presence I think to myself 'what a world - what a bitter sweet world'. I stand there for a second,, maybe longer. The sky is filled with glittering droplets and the moon is falling asleep, ready to fade into the skies. I now have to lean against my car. Take a deep breath Shalini - I tell myself. This is your world.

The two minutes that I manage to capture in my heart between me getting out of my car and me entering my house, it is only me, the night sky, the stars, the cool wind and the whispering of branches and leaves. It's easy to get lost in that world, that's why a deep breath is always in order. It brings me back to my real world. A house to walk into. A family waiting....

No comments: