Friday, April 16, 2010

Do I Have a Friend in Brampton?!

It's not a surprise to those that visit my site to soon realize that not too many people in fact visit my site. What gives? Oh I don't know...maybe the lack of comments? Or the fact that I do not own a facebook account and can't advertise myself (side note: did you know it is officially much cooler not to have a face book account than to actually have one? So ha. Mission accomplished! Well done grasshoppers.)! Also to mention that Shalini Murugiah (that's me) doesn't have much friends, family or even enemies.

So it's pretty easy for me to know who actually regularly visits my site. Three people now (up from 2)! My sister, my little sister, and my best friend. And then there are those that are in search for D.B.S. Jeyaraj and stumble across my blog, only God knows why. I only have two posts in matters related to him. I can't complain though, that brought me the most "traffic" than anything else I had to say!

There is someone new now. Someone from Brampton. The place that is farther than Mississauga. What's more odd? Brampton is like untouched territory for me, along with Mississauga and Vaughan. There is no one that is even remotely close to me outside of Scarborough and Markham. I know one person from RichmondHill, but she doesn't visit my blog. Neither do people from east of Markham, like Ajax/Whitby where I have friends and cousins. It's one thing for this person to may have accidently or on purpose stumble across my blog. That I get sometimes. But to visit me everyday? No. I dont have anyone that loyal. Not even my three sometime-followers.

That being said. I would like to say thank you to my new friend whom I don't know. A sincere thank you for reading my blog posts, you are one in a few.

No comments: